Friday, January 9, 2015

HaPpY 7th my lovez

   Hi hubby dear, thanks for staying the same person I loved seven years ago. Our life journey isn't all a bed of roses but I'm still grateful despite of all the waves. I'm happy we were able to survive everything and we just become stronger and better in time. Looking back those years a lot actuaĺly has changed. We look healthier now (hihihi) but prettier also,we got married, you already tattoed yourself and you also got me one,we already have kaiche and yuri in the house,I'm back to school again and we have a lot of change of plans. Things has changed but most of what we cherish still remain. We still love the beach,we still do movie marathons,food trip,you still find time to send and fetch me from work and school,we still miss each other specially when you're out of town,we still laugh together and you're still patient when my tantrums strike every once in a month,you still love me as I love you and we still love to live a life together. Happy 84th monthsary lagga! I LOVE YOU FOR ALWAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment