Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I miss him ♡♥♡



    I'm crying a lot, more often silent, feeling so lazy and so incomplete, I guess these are just symptoms of missing someone so dear. Okey it sounds so cheezy, right? I admit that but could you just please allow me to give in what I am feeling right now. I miss him, I miss him and I miss him!

    This is the first time I get to be alone this long and honestly I could not appreciate it. Yes, there is freedom and the feeling of being single but still it's  empty and futile. I don't get to find the worth of doing something I thought I would enjoy if I have to do it all by myself. All this years my life is all about us and now I find it hard to be on my own.

     Please come home. I miss you..

No comments:

Post a Comment