Hi there! I'm just a typical woman with a typical dreams but an extraordinary determination. I grow in a family who needs to face the struggle of the day to survive for a night. I was raised with little in material things but abundant in love,guidance and ambitions. Oops, don't get me wrong. It's not like my parents thought me to marry a multimillionaire old man or become a social climber expert. What I remember they said is that I should strive hard to find my way out from the kind life we had. These were my foundations in life and the reasons I don't quit when I really want to.
When I was younger I used to believe that if ever I succeed in my studies, successful life will eventually follows. Well, maybe I was right or maybe not yet right. When I earned a degree I didn't had hard times looking for a job. Well, maybe I just got so lucky or maybe it's just meant to be. I have been an employee for almost six years now and I should say my life has change but not the kind of change I expected. As I aged I realized that life is a never ending struggle. You can't say that once you reach a certain point in your life you will finally end there. In life, the more you have what you want, the more you have to want.
I am currently a second courser student. Yes, I am an employee by day and student at night. If you ask me five years ago If I still want to spend another year at school after graduation, I would absolutely say no. But person's point of view changes in time. Actually, it's not really a change of mind for me but a change of courage. Why? Because right there and then I really wanted to become an educator. What was stopping me was the thought that I have to get through all those hard times all over again. Obviously, because of insufficient funds, my college life is full of bitter pain and tears but these are also the same reason I tasted it the sweetest when I finally made it at the end.
Being a working student is not new to everyone but I still find this kinda hard. Perhaps I'm still in the adjustment period. I know I'll get through this the soonest. I'm just glad I have a husband who wakes me up with a kiss in the morning and reminds me that everyday is one step closer to my dream.
As I go on into this blog, I will be pouring more of myself as a person, as a wife, as an employee and as a student. I don't like digging up wounds from the past but maybe some time,when my mode will allow, I will try to bring them back also. A year from now I would like to see how much I grow and change. So join me in this journey...


No comments:
Post a Comment